Venue: Assembly Hall
Contact: Mrs KM Howard
Apologies for Absence
Apologies for absence were received from Councillors Jones and van der Burg.
* Resolved that the minutes of the meeting held on 16 March 2021, be
approved and signed.
Declarations of Interest from Members
* Resolved that the planning application be dealt with as shown below:
P/2021/0120/FUL Land Site Of Former United Glass,
Peasley Cross Lane, St Helens
Erection of a Glass Manufacturing and Innovation facility (B2 Use Class) with associated servicing and infrastructure including car parking, HGV parking and vehicle and pedestrian circulation.
The Team Leader (Development Control) presented the application to Members during which they referred to a tabled presentation detailing the following:
· Site Location;
· Proposed Site Plan;
· Proposed Elevations; and
Rendered images of the proposed facility.
The Applicants Agent appeared before the Committee to present their case for the application on behalf of the Applicant.
Grant Planning Permission Subject to the following conditions:
1. The works hereby permitted must be begun within 3 years of the date of this decision notice.
2. The development shall be carried out in accordance with the following
· Location Plan – Main Works Drawing No. 1112-AEW-SI-XX-DR-A-501 Rev P5
· Existing Site Plan Drawing No. 11112-AEW-SI-XX-DR-A-0508 Rev P3
· Proposed Site Plan Phase 1 Drawing No. 11112-AEW-SI-XX-DR-A-0509 Rev P7
· Proposed Site Plan Future Phase Drawing No. 11112-AEW-SI-XX-DR-A-0510
· Rev P7 Phase 1 Ground Floor Plan Drawing No. 11112-AEW-BI-00-DR-A-520
· Rev P5
· Phase 2 Ground Floor Plan Drawing No. 11112-AEW-BI-00-DR-A-530 Rev P4
· Phase 1 First Floor Plan Drawing No. 11112-AEW-BI-01-DR-A-521 Rev P5
· Phase 2 First Floor Plan Drawing No. 11112-AEW-BI-01-DR-A-531 Rev P4
· Existing Site Sections Drawing No. 11112-AEW-SI-XX-DR-A-511 Rev P1
· Proposed Site Sections Drawing No. 11112-AEW-SI-XX-DR-A-513 Rev P2
· Phase 1 Second Floor Plan Drawing No. 11112-AEW-BI-XX-DR-A-522 Rev P6
· Phase 1 Roof Plan Drawing No. 11112-AEW-BI-RF-DR-A-523 Rev P7
· Phase 1 GA Sections Drawing No. 11112-AEW-BI-ZZ-DR-A-524 Rev P6
· Phase 1 GA Elevations Sheet 1 Drawing No. 11112-AEW-BI-ZZ-DR-A-525 Rev
· P6 Phase 1 GA Site Elevations Sheet 2 Drawing No. 11112-AEW-BI-ZZ-DR-A- 526 Rev P6
· Site Elevations Drawing No. 11112-AEW-XX-XX-DR-A-0527 Rev P3
· Future Phase Site Elevations Drawing No. 11112-AEW-XX-XX-DR-A-0527 Rev
· P3 Phase 2 Second Floor Plan Drawing No. 11112-AEW-BI-XX-DR-A-532 Rev P5
· Phase 2 Roof Plan Drawing No. 11112-AEW-BI-RF-DR-A-533 Rev P6
· Phase 2 GA Sections Drawing No. 11112-AEW-BI-ZZ-DR-A-534 Rev P5
· Phase 2 GA Elevations Sheet 1 Drawing No. 11112-AEW-BI-ZZ-DR-A-535 Rev
· P6 Phase 2 GA Elevations Sheet 2 Drawing No. 11112-AEW-BI-ZZ-DR-A-536
· Rev P5 Proposed External Finishes Plan – Future Phase Drawing No. 11112 AEW-SI-XX-DR-A-514 Rev P7
· Proposed Boundary Treatment Plan – Future Phase Drawing No. 11112-AEWSI XX-DR-A-515 Rev P7
· Proposed Yard Plant Elevations Drawing No. 11112-AEW-SI-XX-DR-A-518 Rev
· P2 Proposed Acoustic Fencing Design Intent Drawing No. 11112-AEW-SI-XXDR-A-519 Rev P1
· Cycle Store Details Drawing No. 11112-AEW-XX-XX-DR-A-517 Rev P1
· Soft Landscaping Proposals Sheet 1 Drawings No. 13665/P02 Rev B
· Soft Landscaping Proposals Sheet 2 Drawings No. 13665/P02 Rev B
· Drainage Layout Drawing No. A113210- M-500 Rev P2
· Vehicle Tracking Drawing No. A113210- ATR001 Rev P4
· Vehicle Tracking Drawing No. A113210- ATR002 Rev P4
· External Works Layout Drawing No. A113210- PA700 Rev P2
Except as provided for by other conditions to this permission, the development shall be carried out in complete accordance with the approved drawings.
3. No part of the development shall take place until the scheme for the access ... view the full minutes text for item 4.
A report was submitted which informed Members of the current position with regards to the planning appeals that were pending or had recently been concluded.
* Resolved that the report and verbal update be noted.
A report was submitted which informed Members of planning applications determined
under delegated powers.
* Resolved that the report be noted.
A report was submitted which informed Members of the current position with regard to enforcement cases.
* Resolved that the report be noted.
The Head Of Legal & Democratic Services declared a prejudicial interest in respect of Item 4e P/2021/0028/FUL - Ex Red Bank Community Home School, Winwick Road, Newton le Willows, and in accordance with the Code of Conduct for Employees left the meeting.