Venue: Room 10
Contact: Mrs KM Howard
Apologies for Absence
Apologies for absence were received from Councillors Burns, Gill, McDonnell and Wiseman.
* Resolved that the minutes of the meeting held on 8 January 2019, were approved and signed.
Declarations of Interest from Members
No Declarations of Interest from Members were made.
* Resolved that the Planning Application be dealt with as shown below:
P/2019/0128/AD Land North of East Lancashire Road, Florida Farm
Consent to display 3no illuminated fascia signs, and 1no ‘halo’ lit freestanding sign.
Control Manager informed the Committee that since publication of
the agenda representation had been received with regards to the
size of the signage, particularly on the South West
Members agreed to defer the application to the next meeting of the Committee scheduled for 25 June 2019.
P/2019/0200/FUL Bleakhill Primary School, Hamilton Road
Single storey extension to the existing school hall to west elevation and associated reconfiguration of playground area.
In presenting the
application to Members, the Services Manager, Development screened
an aerial photograph of the application site and an outline of the
scheme of works.
A local resident appeared before the Committee to present their objections to the application.
Grant Planning Permission subject to the following conditions:
1. The works hereby permitted must be begun within 3 years of the date of this decision notice;
2. The development shall be carried out in accordance with the following application drawings:
· Proposed Ground Floor – Drawing No. MH1185-007 Proposed
· Site Plan - Drawing No. MH1185-006 Revision A
· Proposed Roof Plan - Drawing No. MH1185-008 Revision A
· Proposed Elevations - Drawing No. MH1185-008 Revision A
No works shall take place on the site at all until a method
statement comprehensively detailing the phasing and logistics of
demolition / construction had been submitted to and provided in
writing by the Council as Local Planning Authority.
The method statement shall include but, not be limited to:
· Construction traffic routes, including provision for access to the site (for the avoidance of doubt it would be expected that no construction traffic movements would take place at school pick up and drop off times);
· Entrance / exit from the site for visitors / contractors / deliveries;
· Sitting of temporary containers;
· Parking for Contractors;
· Identification of working space and extent of areas to be temporarily enclosed and secured during each phase of demolition / construction;
· Temporary road / areas of hard standing;
· Schedule for large vehicles delivering / exporting materials to and from site;
· Details of street sweeping / street cleansing / wheel wash facilities;
· Phasing of works;
Details of turning facilities for use by construction
The development shall be carried out in accordance with the approved plan
4. Prior to their use on site, details of the proposed facing materials shall be agreed in writing with the Local Planning Authority. The development shall be constructed in accordance with the agreed materials
5. No machinery, storage of ... view the full minutes text for item 4.
A report was submitted which informed Members of the current position with regard to the planning appeals that were pending or had recently been concluded. The Committee was updated on the following applications that had received decision since publication of the agenda:
* Resolved that the report and update be noted.
A report was submitted which informed Members of planning applications determined under delegated powers.
* Resolved that the report be noted.
A report was submitted which informed Members on the current position with regard to enforcement cases.
During discussion of the item, Member proposed that consideration should be given to the re-establishment of the Enforcement Forum.
* Resolved that the report be noted.